Have you renewed your membership for 2016? It’s that TIME!
It’s time to renew your membership with COAFP to take advantage of the perks of being a COAFP member.
COAFP MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
· Discounted price ($15) for the Monthly Educational Luncheons
- planned topics: Economic update, Finding Lost Dollars, Tour & operational overview at Columbus Museum of Art, Executive Panel discussion, and much more to come
· Discounted price $140 to attend the Annual Buckeye Financial Forum
· Other social/networking/tour events
· Earning CTP and CPE credits
· discounted rates on the CTP Certification Course
· Link to other Financial Professionals
Also did you know that registered COAFP members have access to parts of the COAFP site not accessible to the public for further networking and contact information.
Can you help us by paying your dues today?
See a different side of COAFP
COAFP is always looking for volunteers and board members to help grow the association and participate in event planning and execution. As a COAFP volunteer you will get to see behind the scenes of what makes COAFP so successful. If you would like to be an active participant in this award winning association, contact President@coafp.net